Tuesday 21 October 2014

Just Another Blog

Everyone either already has a blog or is thinking about starting a blog. I used to think they were time consuming, difficult to set up (if you're me), you get criticism from every angle and most of the time no one really reads it so you're basically writing into the webbernet abyss. 

I decided to make my own page after recently being asked by a blogger friend to write a guest post on her page about my maternity style/fashion. I had the best experience and it was very satisfying to have something so mundane about yourself to be appreciated by others. It took me back to the days of assignment writing in school; hunkering down for hours writing and rewriting, frustrations, epiphanies, spell check, proof reading and then stand
ing back at the end, pointing to it and saying, 'I made this.'

I guess now I want to belong to that mummy-blogging-community where each share's their trials, joys, life-hacks and hopefully help someone else out along the way. I love reading others' blogs and am always using their ideas to improve my own situation whatever that may be. 

So hopefully there's something here that you like but it not, I'm having fun typing either way.




No comments:

Post a Comment